Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Can Assessment Rings

A while back I pinned this great idea from Kinderpond.  I love how visual it is for the kids, and what a great keepsake it will be for the end of the year.  They will feel so accomplished.


We have been brainstorming how to display them.  Right now, we are thinking of making foam board display to hang on the wall in the hallway.  Once we have it figured out, we will post.

We thought it would be great to have these all in one place.   So we started making our own based on our district report card and the common core standards.  You can find what we've made so far here.
I can name my colors.



 I can hold my pencil correctly.


I can use scissors correctly.

I can write my full name.

I can write my full name.

I can tie my shoes.

The grapics are from KPM Doodles and Digi Scrap Kits

Photobucket

3 comments:

Post a Comment