Monday, August 15, 2011

Pinterest Projects

Here are some projects I pinned and then completed.  Although I spend hours pinning, I think it is
actually making me more productive!

I pinned this from Beg, Borrow, Steal

Daily 5!
and then I made mine!  I added pictures from The Very Hungry Caterpillar to help my kinders remember.



I pinned this from Growing Kinders and used her printables 
to make my version:

It is laminated so that I can use a dry erase marker to change it.  I think I will use it for letters, popcorn words, numbers, shapes, and more!

Check out more inspirations here at Plumdoodles Pinterest Linky Party.



Photobucket

8 comments:

Jennifer K. said...

I love the password sign! In my neighbor's class she has a designated doorman who wears a hat with a sight word. No one goes in or out until they tell him the word (lining up for music, PE, lunch etc). I think the sign might be a bit easier to manage though, less chance of someone pushing the "doorman" out of the way just to get by lol!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

Amanda Plum said...

I love the 3! I have that pinned too - maybe I'll make it this afternoon. I also LOVE your password sign - I'm going to pin that right now (and hopefully make it today too!). Thanks for linking up!

Elizabeth Goold said...

LOVE the password sign!! Where did you get the font for it? I also love the swirly frame it is in too. Where did it come from? I'm going to make this for my second graders, and put math problems on some days and words on some days. Brilliant!

Pam and Jess said...

Growing Kinders has the password printable. Check out the link in the post!

Olenka said...

I would love to know if the paper you used (abc) is 12x12 scrapbook paper? It is adorable!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I have seen the hand print used in the past but I love what you have done with the sign!


M;S said...

hi

M;S said...

hi

Post a Comment