After many revisions, I have a temporary final draft of my plan template. I like to make my own versus using a store bought plan book so that I don't have to write my schedule in every week. Sometimes I enlarge it onto legal size paper.
I have "organized" my plan book in a few different ways over the years.
1. on a clipboard (like one a coach uses) with my standards inside (they even make ones to hold legal sized paper
2. in a three pronged folder (what I am currently doing)
3. use the school's binding machine to make my own more traditional plan book
4. fill it out on the computer and just have an electronic copy
5. And finally, a long, long, long time ago, we had to use the school provided plan book so I would just tape/staple the template onto the pages of the plan book.
Hope this inspires someone!